F87 BMW M2 Competition Sound

Diskutiere BMW M2 Competition Sound im Motor, Antrieb und Abgasanlagen Forum im Bereich BMW 2er Forum; Bitte alle Sound Clips und Auspuff News vom M2 Competition hier posten. Hier ist ein M2C sound clip aus England...
  • BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #1

BMWM2COMP

Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
M2
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
  • BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.082

Gast2676

Sollte eigentlich nur mal zeigen was bei den Amis da so rauskommt ... Berufsschule fahren schon genug Gtis und Opc s rum ... das Ding würde ich eher vor der Stadtbücherei sehen ...

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.083
CJM2C

CJM2C

Stammuser
Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
M2 Competition
Laut Facebook ist die Remusanlage schon mit Betriebserlaubnis auf der Essen Motorshow bestellbar. Hat von euch jemand was gehört/gelesen bzw. ein Soundfile?

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.084

tobeevo

Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
BMW M2 C
ja, für 2800 mit Carbon Blenden. Messepreis. Ansonsten 3300 EUR. Sound konnte ich auch hören, ist basslastiger als Serie. und sol wohl die Toleranz von 5 dB voll ausschöpfen.

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.085
CJM2C

CJM2C

Stammuser
Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
M2 Competition
Komisch ich hatte sogar Remus angeschrieben, aber nichtma ne Antwort bekommen.

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.086
Scaylon

Scaylon

Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
Bmw M2 Competition
Spielzeug ist angekommen, am Sonntag wird eingebaut, dann gibts Infos von mir. Verarbeitung ist schonmal Top

Anhänge

• 85297201-C6D4-42B9-8DDD-6D6306DF6BF9.jpeg
    85297201-C6D4-42B9-8DDD-6D6306DF6BF9.jpeg
    114,5 KB · Aufrufe: 5
  • 00DDB54A-B9B4-4414-BA7F-4809A69DE069.jpeg
    00DDB54A-B9B4-4414-BA7F-4809A69DE069.jpeg
    67,3 KB · Aufrufe: 5
  • CBD28D17-2382-4CEE-B9C4-27D1D57D911C.jpeg
    CBD28D17-2382-4CEE-B9C4-27D1D57D911C.jpeg
    164,5 KB · Aufrufe: 5
  • BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.087
Erebor

Erebor

Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
G82 M4 Competition
Das ging ja fix! Bin sehr gespannt auf deinen Bericht.

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.088
TobiasB

TobiasB

Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
M2c 1erM M3 e36 e46 e92
Scaylon schrieb:
Spielzeug ist angekommen, am Sonntag wird eingebaut, dann gibts Infos von mir. Verarbeitung ist schonmal Top

Sieht super aus ! Bin auch am überlegen...

Berichte mal wie laut es geworden ist und ob es dröhnt im Innenraum...

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.089
Klutten

Klutten

Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
M2 Competition
Scaylon schrieb:

Das schöne Spielzeug hättest du dir morgen in den Stiefel packen lassen sollen. Da hätte sich auch der Nikolaus gefreut. Viel Spaß beim basteln. :victory:

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.090
Fmjuchi

Fmjuchi

Stammuser
Punkte Reaktionen
Ich frag mich, wie man das bis Sonntag aushält? Ich muss da irgendwie ganz schnell in die Garage....

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.091
Erebor

Erebor

Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
G82 M4 Competition
TobiasB schrieb:

Da die nicht mehr laut sein dürfen, solltest du keine Wunder erwarten. Dröhnen dürfte der entsprechend auch nicht.

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.092
Scaylon

Scaylon

Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
Bmw M2 Competition
Fmjuchi schrieb:
Ich frag mich, wie man das bis Sonntag aushält? Ich muss da irgendwie ganz schnell in die Garage....

Das Hobby will leider auch finanziert werden und daher steht bis Samstag Abend noch arbeiten an

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.093
twister

twister

Stammuser
Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
M2C
Scaylon schrieb:

cool, bin gespannt. sachma, entfällt dabei der MSD ?

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.094
twister

twister

Stammuser
Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
M2C
TobiasB schrieb:

viel lauter wird´s (legal) nich werden können.

hat eigentlich schon ma einer das Standgeräusch eines M2C gemessen ?

wenn ich next Woch Zeit hab schnapp ich mir ma das phon Messgerät unsere Prüfdependance.

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.095
M2Comp

M2Comp

Stammuser
Punkte Reaktionen
Sehr interessanter Artikel aus der BMW M2 & M2 Competition Facebook Gruppe;:

„Guys, over the past few days I had many people asking me questions about the exhaust set up for the new M2C. I felt that it was time to shed some more lights on the things. For the sake of making it easy I will go from the back to the front:

Slip-On: This is the easiest upgrade for everyone with a EU-spec M2C. Replace the thick neck muffler and fit a decent one. Hardly any power increase, much better looks and a louder exhaust across the rev range even if you opt for a homologated system. Options enough in the market to consider! Valve control is not legal, but you can add it if you prefer. The slip-on is the ONLY option if you DON'T want a ECU tune on your car.

Linkpipe: Not legal and only for track use, but an option if you feel like going illegal and don't have problems tuning your car. The sound volume goes up considerably when the OPFs are removed. The tune is required to disable the sensors which are fitted at the end of the downpipes. If you don't do this, then your car goes into limp mode.

Sport downpipes: A possible option if your tune requires it, not an option when you leave the OPFs installed on the car. It is a waste to install an improved set of downpipes when the OPFs are still there, because the OPFs are the biggest obstruction in the flow. I have to agree that I also heard that HJS is working on new sport downpipes that don't require OPFs, but with the current software / ECU tune requirement I don't see why you would need them. Anyone would go catless if they really wanted to improve the flow.

Catless downpipes: Totally illegal, and only smart when you have a full cat-back system that replaces both the stock slip-on and the center linkpipe with the OPFs. Installing a catless downpipe without removing the OPFs is not possible! Reason why... Your flow will change triggering the sensors and you will simply burn through the OPFs. Also a catless downpipe means Delete-R and you need to disable the OPF pressure sensors on the downpipes. This means ECU tune! Also I believe the soundtrack will be so freaking loud, you will be pulled off the road every other day by the police for driving a car which is simply waaaaay too loud.

This is the current position when it comes to options. Of course, there are many developments on going. For instance, I have seen displays that go into your dashboard air vent that offer delete-r for your catless downpipes. I have discussed with those companies to develop a delete-OPF option in their displays that allows you to remove OPFs without a ECU tune. Similarly to how these displays have delete-r installed in their software.

There might be more solutions in the future, but for now don't think of installing catless downpipes on cars that have the OPFs and stock slip-on. That is not solving the issue, it will only bring you more issues. If you opt for a better exhaust note, work from the back to the front. Slip-on is the sweet spot for us guys in the EU! Only go further if you are ready to opt for a ECU tune. The rest of the world has way more room to play and can do whatever they want.

Any questions still, let me know!“
(Marc Rutten)

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.096

soultrader

Stammuser
Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
M2 F87 LBB MY17 HS und M140i F20 AW MY17 AUT
M240ix schrieb:
Sehr interessanter Artikel aus der BMW M2 & M2 Competition Facebook Gruppe;:

„Guys, over the past few days I had many people asking me questions about the exhaust set up for the new M2C. I felt that it was time to shed some more lights on the things. For the sake of making it easy I will go from the back to the front:

Slip-On: This is the easiest upgrade for everyone with a EU-spec M2C. Replace the thick neck muffler and fit a decent one. Hardly any power increase, much better looks and a louder exhaust across the rev range even if you opt for a homologated system. Options enough in the market to consider! Valve control is not legal, but you can add it if you prefer. The slip-on is the ONLY option if you DON'T want a ECU tune on your car.

Linkpipe: Not legal and only for track use, but an option if you feel like going illegal and don't have problems tuning your car. The sound volume goes up considerably when the OPFs are removed. The tune is required to disable the sensors which are fitted at the end of the downpipes. If you don't do this, then your car goes into limp mode.

Sport downpipes: A possible option if your tune requires it, not an option when you leave the OPFs installed on the car. It is a waste to install an improved set of downpipes when the OPFs are still there, because the OPFs are the biggest obstruction in the flow. I have to agree that I also heard that HJS is working on new sport downpipes that don't require OPFs, but with the current software / ECU tune requirement I don't see why you would need them. Anyone would go catless if they really wanted to improve the flow.

Catless downpipes: Totally illegal, and only smart when you have a full cat-back system that replaces both the stock slip-on and the center linkpipe with the OPFs. Installing a catless downpipe without removing the OPFs is not possible! Reason why... Your flow will change triggering the sensors and you will simply burn through the OPFs. Also a catless downpipe means Delete-R and you need to disable the OPF pressure sensors on the downpipes. This means ECU tune! Also I believe the soundtrack will be so freaking loud, you will be pulled off the road every other day by the police for driving a car which is simply waaaaay too loud.

This is the current position when it comes to options. Of course, there are many developments on going. For instance, I have seen displays that go into your dashboard air vent that offer delete-r for your catless downpipes. I have discussed with those companies to develop a delete-OPF option in their displays that allows you to remove OPFs without a ECU tune. Similarly to how these displays have delete-r installed in their software.

There might be more solutions in the future, but for now don't think of installing catless downpipes on cars that have the OPFs and stock slip-on. That is not solving the issue, it will only bring you more issues. If you opt for a better exhaust note, work from the back to the front. Slip-on is the sweet spot for us guys in the EU! Only go further if you are ready to opt for a ECU tune. The rest of the world has way more room to play and can do whatever they want.

Any questions still, let me know!“
(Marc Rutten)
klingt sehr bescheiden, wenn man legal unterwegs sein möchte. . .

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.097
Scaylon

Scaylon

Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
Bmw M2 Competition
twister schrieb:
viel lauter wird´s (legal) nich werden können.

hat eigentlich schon ma einer das Standgeräusch eines M2C gemessen ?
wenn ich next Woch Zeit hab schnapp ich mir ma das phon Messgerät unsere Prüfdependance.

Ja MSD wird gegen diese H-Pipe getauscht.
Lautstärkemessung mache ich wahrscheinlich vor und nach dem Umbau um objektiv vergleichen zu können.
Vielleicht messe ich auch mal ohne OPF nach Kat und einmal nur mit OPF

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.098
Erebor

Erebor

Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeugtyp
G82 M4 Competition
soultrader schrieb:
klingt sehr bescheiden, wenn man legal unterwegs sein möchte. . .
So ist es halt. Gefällt mir auch nicht, muss man sich aber mit arrangieren.

Danke sagen können wir all den Idioten, die trotz den Gesetzen immernoch illegal und viel zu laut unterwegs sind und so die Gesetze weiter verschärfen.

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.099

Gast2676

Ja... wenn Fahrlehrer schon damit prahlen wie sie ihren Karren entkernen und damit durch die Gegend brüllen ... dann wird dem Nachwuchs der Schrott schon früh beigebracht und verharmlost

• BMW M2 Competition Sound Beitrag #2.100

Gast5445

Wenn man dann noch so manches JP Video dazu sieht in jungen Jahren.... dann ist der Grundstein für den Eisdielen-Racer gelegt :)

Thema:

BMW M2 Competition Sound

BMW M2 Competition Sound - Ähnliche Themen

F87 BMW M2 Competition - was ist neu?: Hier die Neuerungen vom M2 Competition (basierend auf der heutigen Pressemitteilung) im Vergleich zum alten M2 (vLCI/LCI). Motor - S55 statt...
Oben Unten